Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TOOLS REVIEW: SOUNDCLOUD vs. VOCAROO






SOUNCLOUD:

I just could follow these steps because it asked me to install the flash player version and I couldn't do it in my laptop. However, I would suggest trying to use it and comment on this post with your opinion. 

1. Sign up. For doing so fill in all the blanks with your data. 
2. Go to your e-mail and confirm it. It will bring you to a page where you can record whatever you want. (or in "dashboard" press the record button. Record a text; in this case it will be the poem "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost:


Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.



Robert Frost





VOCAROO
Positive features:
  1. It is simpler than soundcloud
  2. You don't need to register
INSTRUCTIONS: 
  Press the record button and start recording; when you finish, press "stop". Listen to it.  Click on "click here to save". It gives you a link to share and the option to send it through e-mail or share via social networks such as facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment